NC/VA Hurricane Evacuation Meeting
- Annual North Carolina & Virginia Hurricane Evacuation Coordination Meeting [5.73 MB ppt]
- 2011 Seasonal Outlook & Accessesing Evacuation Risk [228 kb .ppt]
- Phase I Mass Evacuation Products [3.12 kb .pdf]
- 42 Hours – Evacuation Duration [228 kb .ppt]
- HRRCPT Phase II Project Update [110kb .ppt]
- Virginia-North Carolina (Dare and Currituck) Risk Profile Module In HURREVAC [1530 kb .ppt]
Be ready. Be willing to help.
Virginia Disaster Relief Fund
How is the money distributed?
Fund proceeds will be distributed to local long-term recovery groups, members of the Virginia Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster and other non-profit and faith-based organizations as a grant.
Many of these groups work directly with individuals and families following a disaster.
How else can I donate?
The Virginia Disaster Relief Fund benefits projects that include: repair or rebuilding of underinsured dwellings, transportation assistance, replacing essential household items, helping renters establish new rental residence, temporary living expenses while recovering from loss, and more.
How can I donate?
If you want to help, send checks made payable to the Treasurer of Virginia with “Virginia Disaster Relief Fund” noted in the memo line to:
P.O. Box 1971
Richmond, VA 23218-1971