2013 Virginia Hazardous Materials Conference and Expo
• September 16-20, 2013
Sponsored by Virginia Association of Hazardous Materials Response Specialists and Virginia Department of Emergency Management
Virginia Beach Convention Center
1000 19th Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Holiday Inn and Suites North
3900 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
Sustainment in a Volatile Environment
The Virginia Association of Hazardous Materials Response Specialists (VAHMRS), in conjunction with the Virginia Department of Emergency Management (VDEM), is proud to announce the 30th Annual Virginia Hazardous Materials Conference and Expo to be held September 16-20, 2013 at the Virginia Beach Convention Center and Holiday Inn – North Beach Hotel.
The Virginia Hazardous Materials Conference and Expo serves as the premier hazardous materials conference in the mid-Atlantic region. The event features over 60 educational workshops and an exhibition area featuring the latest products and technology for the hazardous materials industry.
Please join us and over 500 of your peers for a great educational and networking experience.
The links below will open in a new browser window.
- Register online at http://www.virginiahazmat.org/displayconvregister.cfm?convnbr=12231&showmember=3630064
- Additional registration assistance is available at http://www.virginiahazmat.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=1&subarticlenbr=14&convnbr=12231&showmember=3630064
To submit a proposal:
- Please complete the 2013 on-line speaker proposal form found at:
or at the link on the right of this page;
- Save the proposal form locally to your device;
- Complete the form and email it as an attachment to: email@example.com. A confirmation will be sent once the form has been received;
- If you have any questions or problems, please contact Wade Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (804) 897-6500.
Be ready. Be willing to help.
Virginia Disaster Relief Fund
How is the money distributed?
Fund proceeds will be distributed to local long-term recovery groups, members of the Virginia Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster and other non-profit and faith-based organizations as a grant.
Many of these groups work directly with individuals and families following a disaster.
How else can I donate?
The Virginia Disaster Relief Fund benefits projects that include: repair or rebuilding of underinsured dwellings, transportation assistance, replacing essential household items, helping renters establish new rental residence, temporary living expenses while recovering from loss, and more.
How can I donate?
If you want to help, send checks made payable to the Treasurer of Virginia with “Virginia Disaster Relief Fund” noted in the memo line to:
P.O. Box 1971
Richmond, VA 23218-1971