Special Training Opportunities
As a courtesy to other agencies and to our customers, the Office of Training and Exercises may periodically post training opportunities not specifically sponsored or supported by VDEM, but still of possible relevance to our audiences.
Registration procedures, contact information and eligibility for these programs vary. Please read the announcement carefully for information specific to the opportunity.
Agencies or individuals who desire to have a special training opportunity posted on this page should email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include all relevant information concerning the course to include registration procedures; time, date, and location; and a point of contact for student questions.
- All-hazards Response and Preparedness Assessment Tool (ARPAT): Download required software here
- Weapons of Mass Destruction Training sponsored and hosted by the Center For Domestic Preparedness in Anniston, Ala., New Mexico Tech and the U.S. Departmentof Energy Nevada: National Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- State Employee Terrorism and Security Awareness Orientation
- To schedule a VDEM Terrorism Training Program course for your organization, please contact Ken Clark at 804-897-9984 or email@example.com.
- Incident Command System – ICS 100, 200, 300 & 400 classes - Position Specific Train the Trainer