- Course Catalog
- College and Universities Emergency Management and/or Homeland Security Programs
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Courses
- EM Certification Programs
- Special Training Opportunities
- FEMA National Training & Education Division (NTED) Searchable Catalog
- National Domestic Preparedness Course Searchable Catalog - (Now! You can search by Core Capability or Discipline)
- DHS Weapons of Mass Destruction Training/ National Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- EM Training Additional Resources
- NEW - VDEM’s Learning Management System, known as the Knowledge Center (KC), is a Web-based program that provides up-to-date training information directly from the user’s desktop. This important training tool manages the administration of classroom and on-line training which ultimately improves the delivery of training to all users.
Access VDEM Knowledge Center (KC) [opens in a new browser window]
Major upgrade coming to the Knowledge Center
Due to a major upgrade, the Virginia Learning Center (VLC) is scheduled for a shut-down Aug. 24-30. Students should enroll in desired courses (already posted) prior to Aug. 12, and print certificates of completion before that date. If you have questions or need to manually enroll in training, you may contact the VDEM Help Desk at (804) 897-9995 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday) or go to the full article about the VLC at http://emupdate.tumblr.com/.
VDEM now offers enrollment in all EM training courses via an online form. The form is accessible in the course description for the course you wish to take. Additionally, you may contact the Help Desk for assistance with any course-related matters: 804-897-9995.