- Course Catalog
- College and Universities Emergency Management and/or Homeland Security Programs
- FEMA Emergency Management Institute (EMI) Courses
- EM Certification Programs
- Special Training Opportunities
- DHS Weapons of Mass Destruction Training/ National Domestic Preparedness Consortium
- EM Training Additional Resources
- NEW - VDEM’s Learning Management System, known as the Knowledge Center (KC), is a Web-based program that provides up-to-date training information directly from the user’s desktop. This important training tool manages the administration of classroom and on-line training which ultimately improves the delivery of training to all users.
Access VDEM Knowledge Center (KC) [opens in a new browser window]
VDEM now offers enrollment in all EM training courses via an online form. The form is accessible in the course description for the course you wish to take. Additionally, you may contact the Help Desk for assistance with any course-related matters: 804-897-9995.