Local Emergency Operations Plan guidance helps localities revise and update their EOP. The guide incorporates the Comprehensive Planning Guide 101 version 2, The National Response Framework, the COVEOP, and Title 44 Virginia Emergency Services and Disaster Laws.
Local Emergency Operations Plan Templates
These documents form the basis for the Emergency Operations Plan with basic plan and annex guidance. The Annex guidance is written in Emergency Support Function format to be consistent with state and federal models.
Support Annex Templates
Below is guidance on drafting support annexes to the EOP. These documents are hazard specific or written to support common trends in emergency management.
- Local Terrorism Response Annex Template [231 kb doc] Revised March 2013
- Family Assistance Center Annex [181 kb doc]
- Hurricane Annex [ 547 kb .docx]
- Congregate Household Pet Sheltering Support Annex [115kb]
- Evacuation Annex [102kb word]
- Damage Assessment Annex [1.7mb]
- Dam Safety Annex [80kb] Updated 1/23/12
- Non-Medical – Pandemic Influenza Annex [723kb doc]
- Special Facilities Emergency Operations Plan Review Matrix [ 128 kb xlsx]
For More Information Contact:
Eileen Tarr, Regional Planning Coordinator