Students Who Have an Existing Knowledge Center Account
Print this sheet before proceeding to your Knowledge Center domain for enrollment.
- Type the address of your Knowledge Center domain site in your browser. Click here for a list of domain addresses.
- Log in to the system. If you do not remember your Login ID, click the Forgot Login ID? link, enter the requested information and click Get Login ID. It will be emailed to you. If you have forgotten your Password, click the Forgot Password? link, fill in the requested information, and one will be created and emailed to you.
- Scroll over Learning Center, then click on Course Catalog.
- Type an appropriate entry into the Search Text block at the top of the page, and click Search.
- TIP: If you do not find the desired results, try using a different keyword, or use VDEM as a generic keyword to find all VDEM courses.
- Scroll to the desired course and click on the hyperlinked course title. The screen will then show the schedule for that course.
- Click on the hyperlinked section title (course location). You may then click the Enroll or Request Access button. Request Access courses have prerequisites associated with them. Be sure to check the course description for instructions on submitting the prerequisites. Access will be automatically granted upon submission of prerequisites and administrator approval.
What if I don’t find the desired course in my domain?
The Knowledge Center depends on each domain’s administrator to add content into the domain. (VDEM shares all its course information with all KC domains as a practice.) Any user who cannot find a VDEM course in their domain should ask their administrator to add it. A list of e-mail addresses for all domain administrators is available here.