HAZARDOUS MATERIALS ADVANCED TACTICAL CONTROL
CANCELLED - Please check back in the Spring of 2013
- Responders who wish to be considered for VDEM HAZMT training courses must download and complete the Technological Hazards Division training application found at http://www.vaemergency.gov/sites/default/files/VDEM-HAZMAT-Training-Application.pdf
- Once the application is completed and all supporting documents are attached, the applicant must forward the packet to their department’s hazardous materials team leader or chief officer for his/her endorsement.
- Once department endorsement has been received, the application is forwarded to the VDEM Regional Hazardous Materials Officer before the closing date found on the training announcement. Contact information for the VDEM Regional Hazardous Materials Officer can be found at http://www.vaemergency.gov/em-community/resources/regional-hazmat
- The VDEM Regional Hazardous Materials Officer will forward the application to the HAZMAT training branch.
- If the applicant is unable to contact the VDEM Regional Hazardous Materials Officer, they can forward the application directly to the HAZMAT training program at the following address:
Virginia Department of Emergency Management
Attn: HAZMAT Training (Technological Hazards Division)
10501 Trade Court
Richmond, Virginia 23236
Any questions can be directed to HAZMAT training program manager at (804) 897-9954 or the HAZMAT training technical instructor at (804) 897-9955