Localities, PSAPs, GIS staff, contractors, and PDCs across the commonwealth are working to prepare GIS data for NG9-1-1, asking questions like:
- When does the GIS data for NG9-1-1 have to be done?
- How will I know when the GIS data is done?
- How do I get access to the EGDMS system?
- When will I have my GIS Kickoff meeting?
- What happens if my PSAP boundary goes outside my provisioning boundary?
- When I load my provisioning boundary to EGDMS, what box do I check?
- How will my ESNs work in the new environment?
- If my neighbor is behind me in the deployment schedule and I go live, how will call routing work in the in-between areas?
- Do I need Law, Fire, and EMS Emergency Service Boundary layers?
- What should I use for Discrepancy Agency ID?
In other words, questions about:
- How will this work?
- How do we…?
- What do I do with…?
The 9-1-1 & Geospatial Services Bureau hosts live “user group” discussion and Q&A sessions on webex twice a month where we will answer questions like these that have come in and questions you come up with. Rather than a presentation or document, we see the benefit of discussing your examples, situations, and scenarios in a group environment so all involved can move to NG9-1-1 with confidence. Save up your questions or send them ahead of time to email@example.com with the subject “user group” and join the conversation.
If you have a specific situation, be ready to share your screen!
Important: If you have a pressing question that is holding you up, let us know as well so we get you a response rather than holding it.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, June 9, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, August 11, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, September 8, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, October 13, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, November 10, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 2:00 pm | 1 hour
Occurs the second Wednesday of every month effective 10/14/2020 until 12/8/2021 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM.
All times are (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- Meeting number: 171 241 0808
- Password: NG911GIS
- Join by phone
- +1-866-692-4530 US Toll Free
- Access code: 161 048 9275
- Join by video system
- Dial firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number
Contact your regional coordinator for information from these sessions.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020 meeting replay
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 meeting replay
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
Wednesday, September 9, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
Wednesday, January 13, 2021
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Wednesday, March 10, 2021