Projects are due through the Grants portal June 15th.
- Grant Workshops Announcement Download [Word]
- Grant Workshop Presentation Download PPT
- FY19 SHSP Competitive Draft Proposal
- FY19 SHSP Non-Competitive Draft Proposal
- Project Submission Website 2019 SHSP Competitive Proposal Submission
- 2019 SHSP Non-Competitive Special Operations Team Proposal Submission
- FEMA Grants Information https://www.fema.gov/grants
To make the State Homeland Security Grant process a success Peer Reviewers are needed!As a reminder, peer review is an important part of the State Homeland Security Grant process.
Participation provides reviewers with a unique opportunity to gain insight into the evaluation process and learn about innovative projects their peers may be undertaking.Register Here: 2019 SHSP Peer Reviewer Application
- Local Agencies
- Eligible Private Non-Profits
- State Agencies