Promo Code: 22N-1281 RCCC
Delivery: In classroom delivery
Host: FEMA Region 3
For additional information regarding the course please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: Tuesday-Wednesday, August 9-10, 2022
Course Time: Training Sessions Tuesday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 pm (EDT) / Wednesday, 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 pm (EDT)
Prerequisites: Students are required to complete the following course prerequisites prior to the first day of class:
Log in and complete the Center for Domestic Preparedness online course AWR-923 W, “Radiological Emergency Management” with this link: FEMA SID Login – FEMA SID & CTAS Authentication (dhs.gov). Next, Click here to watch the video titled “Meltdown at 3 Mile Island” (TMI). Be prepared to participate in a brief class discussion about the incident.
Registration: The registration process is shown on the following page. Please read the instructions completely before registering.
Location: Spotsylvania County Emergency Management Agency
9119 Deane Ridings Lane
Spotsylvania, Virginia 22523
Materials: Click the link below to access the RCCC Course materials: AWR-317 Participant Quick Guide
Target Audience: Federal, State, Tribal, Utility, and Local Emergency Management
Course Information: This course focuses on the emergency preparedness of offsite response organizations for a radiological emergency at a commercial nuclear power plant licensed by the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Course topics include REP Program history and key events, federal regulatory policies, basic radiation principles, REP planning standards, REP demonstration guidance, and the REP disaster-initiated review process. At the successful completion of this course, the participant will have satisfied the instructor-led training prerequisites for additional training tracks. Register with FEMA /Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) REP Core Concepts Course (RCCC) will be offered August 9-10, 2022. To apply for
this class, follow the instructions below:
- Have your FEMA SID number and password available. You must have a FEMA SID number before you can apply for the class.
• If you need a FEMA SID number, go to FEMA Student Identification System and click “Register for a FEMA SID” or click “Forgot FEMA SID?” if you have forgotten your FEMA SID.
• Registering for a FEMA SID does not register you for this class. You must apply for the class separately.
- Click this link to apply for the class: Click Here to Apply
• Enter your FEMA SID and password.
• A CDP Training Registration System (TRS) application for 22N-1281 RCCC will open.
• Complete the required fields.
• Click the “Review and Submit Application Now” button.
• Complete the application process by clicking the affirmation checkbox and providing your digital signature by entering your name and FEMA SID password. (If you have trouble with the link, go to CDP Student Portal and enter 22N-1281 RCCC in the “Have a Promo Code?” box. You must enter the promo code exactly as it appears
here to successfully apply).
- If you encounter any errors, please do not attempt to bypass or skip through them. Please document the error with as many details as possible and/or screen shots (print screen) and submit to FEMASIDHELP@cdpemail.dhs.gov so the error can be documented and addressed by the development team. Once the error has been reported, then proceed.
- After you have completed registration, click on the following link to provide feedback on TRS: CDP Non-Resident Training Online Application Survey